HW Shepherds Bush

Andrew Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Sat Oct 25 08:32:14 EDT 1997

> > guide :) and a ghastly Aussie bar - no offence, Sonique etc (well not
> > much
> > anyway :)) - where the Bottom Line used to be.
>
> Careful .... I asked Nico to buy you a beer, wnat me to suggest the Pub as
> well?
>
> ;^)
>
> Sonique

I'll see him next to the big plastic kangaroo, then...  it's that sort of
place! :)

Actually it's about time to sort out a pre-gig bar - the Moon on the Green
(NW corner of the Green) looks like it might be the best bet, but then again
the bar inside the Empire is perfectly OK.

- Andy