BOC: shows and the wheel

Robert W. Prince RBrent1044 at AOL.COM
Fri Oct 10 12:10:15 EDT 1997

Get this.  Foghat drops out of the REO Speedwagon, Edgar Winter Group,
Stephanie Wolf (?) concert lineup at the Pompano Beach Ampitheatre (10
minutes from my house) and BOC is subbing for them next Sunday afternoon,
October 19th.  A minute after i jump for joy (the last time i saw them was at
Mr. Laffs in Plantation, FL almost 2 years ago with an Irish guy O'Riley,
O'Hara, O'Malley or something drumming), i realize i'll be upstate camping
with the kids till late Sunday night.  I'd cancel or reschedule the trip if i
weren't going with a few other kids and dads who had already arranged for
that weekend way in advance.  Ahhhh well, screwed by a last minute
substitution.

Robert