HW: Church of Hawkwind

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Tue Oct 7 12:58:26 EDT 1997

>>I'm not sure about the copyright date on it (maybe a misprint), as mine
>does
>>not have this anywhere, but some of the material on the CD version was
>>recorded at a different time to the album. The Chadwick/Davey track should
>>really be on "It Is The Business..."
>

>            Well, this CD was purchased in the UK a couple of weeks ago
(not
>by me, sadly), and has the copyright dates - 1975 Hawkdisks/1994 Dojo
>Limited. I thought it was a bit funny myself....

My CD is the Griffin one.

>>The album should chronologically sit between "Sonic Attack" & "Choose Your
>>Masques".
>
>            Does anyone have the original lp version? What does that say?

I used to have the LP, but cannot recall it saying something like that. It
would have stuck in my mind otherwise. I still have the original booklet
though, and there is no references to 1975. The only copyright date it gives
is 1982.

Maybe it has something to do with when one of the songs was written?

William