Next BOC Album

Troy Harris fiskare at WEBCONCEPT.COM.AU
Tue Oct 7 00:58:02 EDT 1997

At 10:08 AM 3/10/97 -0600, Aaron Crandall wrote:

>RBN is one of my favorite BOC albums, and I always read people slamming it.
> It is much much better than CN and contains some great tunes.  Earlier I
>recommended Secret Treaties, and several others suggested you should get
>the first three.  However, I feel I must change my recommendation -- Mark,
>get ALL of the BOC albums!  That's right, pull out that Visa and take the
>plunge! :)
>Seriously, I've never heard a BOC album I didn't like (including CN). They
>all have their strong points and one thing I like about BOC is listening to
>the evolution over time.  Whether you like the raw sound of early BOC like
>'Cities...' or the synth influenced stuff from Fire of Unknown Origin,
>etc., you should find something to like in each one.  I find that the songs
>tend to grow on you -- the more I listen, the more I want to hear!
>
>Aaron

 A-MEN !
 I agree, BUY THEM ALL!
 This sentiment from Aaron is indicative of a true BOC fan.   You rule Dude!
 I like Club Ninja, Mirrors, and Revolution by Night.  They all rock, and
all have some choice morsels of BOC brilliance.
  Just because the more vocal fans on the list don't think much of them is
not a true indicator of the fans as a whole.  At our annual BOC nights here
in Australia, we play all the albums chronologically, and like it that way!
  Long Live "Eyes on Fire", and "White Flags"!

     Troy

  (Just returning from "Black Stump" music fest)

        Troy Harris

        PO Box 18  Mornington, Victoria, Australia , 3931

        +61-3-5985 85 86

        fiskare at webconcept.com.au
        tlh at rubens.its.unimelb.edu.au