OFF: Snow

Christian Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Sun Nov 30 09:53:08 EST 1997

Damn! Winter just mysteriously fell down from the clouds.
Suddenly. Grrr, it may look nice right now, but in a few
days it's gonna be brown slush.

cheerfully grumpy today,
Christian

ObHappyHappyJoyJoy: 1999 Party, Distant Horizons and Love In Space EP
                        all arriving at once, and all being excellent, and
                        me feeling relieved since I have nothing to whine
                        about except the weather.

ObSuddenMemory: I dreamt about Battlestar Galactica this morning.
                        The plot was slightly better than usual.