HW: Hawkwind, _The 1999 Party_ (Review)

herbert rosenberg chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET
Sat Nov 22 18:50:21 EST 1997

> >   How much is Mike asking for these?
>
> Not sure about 1999, but I seem to remember less than $20 for DH, but
> don't hold me to that.  His first few copies had to be a bit more because
> he got them from a more expensive supplier, but soon he should be getting
> them a bit more directly (therefore, more cheaply).
>
> Damon

Thanks, Damon.

Would someone mind posting Coleman's phone number?

I must admit, I'm rather tired of the old UA stuff now, and have been more
into the '80s stuff lately (and a little '90s--I think TBT is the best of
the decade, though I haven't heard Alien 4 or DT). So 1999 is just what I
need now...

Thanks, Charlie