Distant Horizons cover

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Sat Nov 22 08:30:14 EST 1997

>Daniel Wikdahl writes:
>
>> I've seen it now... ehrm... it's better than the
"this-URL-does-not-work-shit"
>> I saw first... ehrm... and it looks far better than I could imagine
>> after I'd followed the Brits postings... IMHO it's rather sober...

My complaints about the artwork are aimed less at the front cover than at
the overall booklet and in particular the back cover. As I said before, the
whole thing just looks like another dodgy compilation with very little time
spent on it. Certainly not up to the usual standard. Nowhere near in fact...
even if you don't *like* the last few covers/booklets, at least they'd had
some *time* spent on them. This still looks to me like a "get the in-house
designer to hastily stick something together" job! And if HW themselves are
voicing objections to it, then I bet it was!

Dave