HW : Too long albums (was NEW ALBUM ROCKS!!!!) (Forward)

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Tue Nov 18 19:15:23 EST 1997

>Wings is OK, I've caught myself singing before, it's really not too bad.

Wings is a cool song. I loe the tune always did. and like the keybaords in it
as well.
>>Techno Tropic Zone Exists
>Um, can't remember how this goes, OK I'll concede this one.
techno tropic zones exist peraphs this one hsouldn't have. But then I did say
ebfore I want all hawkwdin songs no matter how bad they are so I want htis one
jsut the same
>>Good Evening
>
>Top tune! Always liked this. In fact at the time it was a tune I'd play
>to unbelievers.
>Are you saying that Good Evening is not as good as Douglas In The
>Jungle?!
>Jon Browne

Is that like Douglas in the jungle? I love the song. Think its great. Never
heard Zeno Codex but hopefuly I will. I like war I surivied and lost
chronicals live and hope that Sword of the east is good. As for mutation zone
thats only okay but havery has a great voice in alsmot everything he does.

Timmy Langner