HW: books for sale

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Mon Nov 17 11:12:29 EST 1997

At 15:37 17/11/97 GMT, you wrote:
>Must be a trading full moon!    I heard from a friend on Sunday that
>he has the two Hawkwind SF novels for sale (the ones written by
>Moorcock-cum-Butterworth - actually the latter not the former!) i.e.
>"Time of the Hawklords" and "Queens of Deleria"
>
>If there's anyone interested in these let me know and I'll pass the info
>on.   Unfortunately he doesn't have net access....
>
>jill

Does he really expect money!!!!  That's an outrage - they're not worth the
pulp value of the paper they are printed on!!!!! (I think I might have said
this before *g*)

ChrisW

ObCD: Man/Live at the Padget Rooms, Penarth - rereleased at last!