OFFISH: Announcing SPACEROCK CENTRAL featuring B0RNtoG0 & Alien Planetscapes

Marc Power mpower at FCMC.COM
Thu Nov 13 23:25:44 EST 1997

Announcing SPACEROCK CENTRAL featuring the music of
B0RN to G0 and Alien Planetscapes.

SPACEROCK CENTRAL's objective is to promote SpaceRock
It is sponsored by east-coast SpaceRockers B0RNtoG0,
provides homepage space for the incredible Alien Planetscapes
and will feature other fine SpaceRock acts.

NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW

* more AP pages with pics of Dr Synth himself, Doug Walker
* more B0RN to G0 pages featuring their version of Bob Calverts
  Lord of the Hornets, recorded live at the Elbow Room NYC 11/11/97
* FEEDBACK section email us

NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW

Go here---> <http://www.uniflex.net/~borntogo> <---Go here

To Come Soon!:
* Sound Files from Alien Planetscapes debut CD 'Life on Earth'
* Gear for sale or trade section
* Links to Spacerock sites worldwide!
* SpaceRock reviews and SpaceRock News!
* Forthcoming live dates
* SpaceRock events
* Fanzine links

In Space we Trust,

Marc.

--

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
 And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect