OFF: Whitesnake

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Tue Nov 11 12:05:40 EST 1997

At 23:05 10/11/97 +0100, you wrote:
>I know that this is way off, but I feel I have to share this with you...
>
>I went to see David Coverdale and Whitesnake (well David Coverdale & Co,
>not one single member is left since 1987) Friday night (Nov. 7) here in
>Stockholm. It's supposed to be their "fairwell" tour (have we heard it
>before? Quo in 1984, for example...)
>-- snip--<

My wife once sat next to David Coverdale on a flight to St. Petersburg
(Russia, that is) - "Not a very interesting man, actually" *g*

ChrisW
P.S. She said Aerosmith's guitar player was "more fun" - he wanted to go
and see Peter the Great's Museum of curiosities (pickled two headed
foetuses &c.)