HW : Live 74 out on Monday

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Nov 10 10:18:33 EST 1997

It's a definate. I've just been told my copy's in the post.
Thery're finished. They exist. They should be no delays with this one.

Hopefully, I'll get mine by the end of the week (review copy) so I'll
post as soon as I've spun it. I've had tapes (albeit in a disorganised
form over 2 x C90's) of this show for a couple of years and they sound
great, I mean REALLY great, before any remastering, so I can't wait to
hear this. If this sounds like i'm expecting this really is a dream LP,
esp. for you UA-era-centrics.

sorry for posting so much, though you'd be interested in this tho'
--
Jon Browne
over-exictable as usual