BOC, BRAIN: New Brain Surgeons Website!

Mon May 19 09:18:16 EDT 1997

O.K., my Brain Surgeons page is about done, and it's gotten
the "two thumbs up" from Deb and Al, so I'm here to tell you
all about it. It's called "The Post-Op", 'cuz it's where
you need to go after the Brain Surgeons operate on you.
Some of the more notable features:

1. Audio - if you have the RealAudio Player (it's free, and
can be downloaded from a link on my page), you can listen to
this week's featured Brain Surgeons tune - St. Vitus Dance (from Box of Hammers).

2. Cool Pictures - got a few band photos (a live shot that SpectreRI provided me), and a few cool graphics that Rich
Zoll (Astro) gave me.

3. Lyrics, reviews, links, and the latest tour dates

4. The Cellsum On-Line Catalog - you can check out the list
of all the latest offerings from Cellsum Records, and if you
have a JavaScript-capable browser (like Netscape - I haven't
verified that it works with Internet Explorer), you can fill
out an order form on-line (you still have to use snail mail
to send it, but you can print it out and it calculates all
the postage charges for you - check it out - it's pretty
cool!).

John

PS: Oh yeah, the URL.  You can get to my Brain Surgeons page
from my BOC page -- http://members.aol.com/bocfaqman/