BOC - More 'Zilla/ Galactic Cowboys Conspiracy

Shari Hill ShariHill at AOL.COM
Fri May 9 16:02:34 EDT 1997

In a message dated 5/9/97 12:46:39 AM, the Great Daniel wrote:

>We are NOT, I repeat, NOT going to mail the film-makers about
>using the song Godzilla in any movie EVER.

What's this, Daniel?  Ashamed of BOC's rendition? Not good enough for a major
flick, is it?!?  Hmmmm?  ;-)

>They are artists goddammit and they shouldn't have to get their important
work
>interfered by some BOC-freaks. :-)

Hee, hee!  Betcha if we threaten that thousands of BOC fans will boycott the
movie if BOC doesn't get their due, there would be some movie execs who would
be more than willing to "compromise" themselves to ensure ticket sales.  Even
if they don't include "Godzilla" in the movie, I'd love to see a bunch of
movie execs piss themselves over something like that...

BTW--and I accidentally deleted the mail I wanted to reply to--but when I
mentioned the possiblility of an instrumental version of Godzilla, I was
thinking more along the lines of simply sans vocals, not violin-elevator
music.  Kind of like the theme song to In the Mouth of Madness.

Shari