OFF Chicago Anyone

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Thu May 8 15:39:36 EDT 1997

Dane Carlson wrote:
> I got a live tape (not HW or BOC) from chicago and the venue is called:
> Auditorium Theater
> seems kind of redundant, is this a real venue name.

Yes, that is really the name of the place.  The Auditorium Theater is
a medium-size venue on Congress Parkway near the lakefront.  It has
been around forever.  I think it even has Chicago Historic Landmark
status.

Frank

Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com | phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240

Said by an announcer at the U.S. Open tennis tournament, which is
plagued by aircraft constantly flying over head: "It's like Grand
Central Station with all these airplanes!"