tBS in Albany

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue May 6 21:16:52 EDT 1997

An Albany fan's notes:

Subj: Albany Show
Date: 05 May 1997 15:56:58 EDT
From: BLUEOYSTER

tBS kicked ass last night [actually early this morning] ! Great heavy guitar
sound,especially when Deb strapped on her red Fender.Hearing "Cities On
Flame" live with the REAL vocal for the 1st time in 16 years was a total
rush! I'm still on a music high from the show and probably will be for a
while.Excellent,tight vocals from Deb and Al all night.Billy and Pete were
great on guitars ,David held his own on bass,and of course my favorite
drummer
of all time was Amazing! It was alot fun talking to tBS before and after the
show.Thanks for the incredible time!
                                                          Duane and Mary

It was a great club, a special night. All agreed it was one of our best shows!
theo, ya shoulda been there!
Al