OFF: Sykotik Sinfoney

Torgo torgo at NORWICH.NET
Tue May 6 16:35:01 EDT 1997

Hey kids!!!

>Also, does anyone have any info on Sykotic
>Sinfoney (I think I spelled it right)? They contributed two really
>cool tunes to the soundtrack, but I've never been able to find
>anything else by them.

You took the words right out of my mouth. When I first got the BC CD I
really hated the Sykotik Sinfoney stuff. Just flat out hated it. The more I
listened to the CD (which is a nice mix of good and mediocre/forgetable),
the more I really got into the 2 SS tunes, and now they are easily my faves
on the album.

A friend of mine recently turned me on to Galactic Cowboys (Hey lil AB),
and the first thing I thought was that they came close to Sinfoney's
wonkiness and overall unique sound, but SS is just too weird (and cool) for
words.

I have searched the net and elsewhere for more SS, alas I always come up
empty handed. If anyone out there ever gets any leads on these guys, please
let me know!!!!

Torgo has left the building.....
torgo at norwich.net
"Live for the present, its the only one we have,
 nobody gets out of here alive.
 Life in the future might never come to pass,
 you know, Good Times Are Now."