Recording details???

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Mon May 5 19:18:55 EDT 1997

On Mon, 5 May 1997, William Duffy wrote:

> Does anyone out there have any info on when some of the more obscure HW
> material was recorded. I am speaking of the ones that crop up on
> compilations and the Weird Tapes, such as Phone Home, Elliott, Douglas
> in the Jungle, Valium 10, and Where Are They Now?

        Found the thing over Easter, and so can tell you that `Valium 10'
was recorded in 1978, I think October; personnel, Dave, Steve Swindells
(keyboards), Harvey (bass), Mick Smith (drums. Who was this?). For the
others I cannot speak. Yours,
                              Jazza

        |   Spooky peanut terror bringing pain and death!   |
        | Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge CB2 1RF  |
        |               jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk              |