Summerdaze Delayed.

Fri May 2 15:32:19 EDT 1997

>I'll welcome ANY new output from BOC at this stage.  Who would have
been the rhythm section at that time?

Eric did mention Chuck Burgi would have been on drums for this track,
but it's not clear to me who the bassist is.  If they used an older
recording, then it would be Jon Rogers - if they re-recorded this last
fall (it is unclear if they re-did the Bloom-sung songs as his voice
was somewhat questionable - at least live), then Danny Miranda would
be the bassist.

>Does this mean 'Power' was
bumped off the new record?

Don't think so - there was no mention of anything being bumped.  I still
think the 10 tracks planned for "Ezekiel's Wheel" are intact.

John