HW: (FWD) eurohawkon replaced!

Sonique sonique at MAIL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Sat Mar 29 07:27:19 EST 1997

                  IMPORTANT MESSAGE!
***EUROHAWKON 1997 HAS MOVED TO HAMBURG, JUNE 13,14,15***

It has been decided that the announced 'EuroHawkon-97' that was planned for
August 16:th will be cancelled in favour of the German Hawkfest that will take
place outside Hamburg on June 13,14,15 featuring darXtar, The Moor w/ Nik
Turner, Alan Davey's bedouins, The Rakes, Cn Rizz+ and with some luck the
Hawklords themselves!

Running two hawkmeetings so close to each other, both in time and distance,
would be an unwise decision. We hope this won't mess up things too much for ya
all, and the Hamburg meeting will definitely be something special, we look
forward to meeting you there folks!

For more info phone/fax evenings +49-(0)404500483, Thomas Leonhardt

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd     /     \( o`-,  -----   may