lineup - langtree '86?

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Mar 20 23:13:21 EST 1997

>On Thu, 20 Mar 1997, M Holmes wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have this info?
>>
>> FoFP
>>
>If you mean Langtree 96 then it was just the DB, AD, RC and RT. RT's son
>also apperaed on stage, but didn't do a great deal. There were the 2
>firebreathers (Kris and Scouse(?)) and ISTR the belly dancer.

I am assuming there is some other Langtree than the one I'm familiar with
(in Texas, on the Rio Grande notable only as the residence of judge Roy Bean)

Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater, Kingdom of the Burning Lands (Amtgard)
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm
(Andrew A. Apold)