New BOC fan/Hawkwind Q's

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Mar 20 23:13:16 EST 1997

>>[snip]  Right now Griffin's demise seems
>>to have made finding them in normal retail chains around here suddenly
>>rather difficult, you'll probably have to check through used stuff or order
>>something (not too many HW people seem to sell their stuff to used
>>CD places, generally if you find a bunch it means something like a
>>divorce or a death...).
> ^^^^^^^
>
>what?
>
>\\joe "You can take my car, you can take the house, you can have the
>children, you can take the money, but take your bloody hands off my hawkwind
>bin!!!" E.

And I suppose most BOC-L'ers wills mandate that when they die, they want to
be buried with their collections....

Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater, Kingdom of the Burning Lands (Amtgard)
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm
(Andrew A. Apold)