tBS: 1997 US Tour ??

Brad M. Lauchnor blauchno at DEQ.STATE.UT.US
Wed Mar 12 11:13:56 EST 1997

And on Friday Peter William Worley wrote:

>And when they're done, send 'em up to Seattle. :o

You may both get your wishes this summer. What part of Florida?
Al
If you  are coming west this year Al, could you make a stop in Salt Lake. There
are at least 2 Brad's here that will come to see the band. Besides, the west is
nice this time of year. That's what they say...

Brad L.   blauchno at deq.state.ut.us

PS. Laura's plastic swords...... got to love it..