Hawkwind Tabs?

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Wed Mar 12 03:32:33 EST 1997

On Tue, Mar 11, 1997 7:16 pm "John Majka" <flossbac at WCIC.ORG> wrote:
> Is anybody else as surprised as I am that the archives don't contain any
> transcriptions of Hawkwind songs?  Maybe that's because they're all so
> easy...still, it seems like the guitar-minded out there would have
> contributed something.  I know a few Hawkwind tunes I could contribute if
> there's any interest....

   Actually, I've been meaning to ask the list about some HW bass tabs.
For example, that distinctive bass riff Lemmy plays in "Lord of Light".  I
can get close to it, but it doesn't sound quite right the way I play it.  I
think some mental block is keeping me from hearing the notes on the record
quite right.

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                            * "Lever vi inte i ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             *  fritt land kanske?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    *
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse & Celtic, Cambridge *  -- Pippi Langstrump