HW-Dave B ST & PD

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Tue Mar 11 12:33:00 EST 1997

Dane Carlson wrote:

> Just got Dave solo album, Strange Trips and Pipe Dreams. I love it. It doesn't quite sound like an 'album', sorta unfinished sounding pieces at times, which kinda goes along with the album title. But it's all good stuff. As usual Dave conjurs up themes or songs from the past, it's what I love the the band, you cannot ignore a good riff. You almost expect a warnig label, this audio adventure may be heightend by the use of non-prescription glacoma medicine.
>
> DAne
Dane: I agree with you in the fact that alot of HW listening is enhanced
by this non-precscription medication!! I have LoS, but not Alien 4 :(
and I would really like to hear this!!) And I love it!!. In fact, alot
of the music I listen to can be "medically" enhanced for better
listening!!
Pam
--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton