BOC : Club Ninja Liner Notes -Reply

dench M.G.Dench at BTON.AC.UK
Thu Mar 6 04:04:20 EST 1997

Why doesn't anyone like 'Debbie Denise' - I think it's great, and very
funny!  I have also noticed that it is not trendy to like 'Going Through
the Motions', which is a great pop song, and 'The Revenge of Vera Gemini',
which, to my mind, is one of the great BOC songs.  If songs like 'Perfect
Water' and 'Beat Em Up' are considered superior then I would have to say
that you have all been listening to cranked-up Motorhead for far too

Martin