BOC: BOC - Remember them?? ;-)

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Mon Jun 23 12:37:49 EDT 1997

>Boy, the BOC content on this list has gone way down lately!  Apparently
>the Summerdaze CD, which has the first new BOC studio track in 5 years
>did little for some of you folks.  Or have all the folks who want to
>talk BOC moved off to other forums?  Anybody want to comment on anything?
>Anybody? . . .

Anyone have the PUD lyrics yet?

>BTW, word on AOL recently has it that Buck has been sporting a moustache
>again...

Now that's real BOC news.  I take it the FAQ will have a moustache
update?

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |
Barony of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard     |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random