Rare videos... do these even exist?

sultan of swing (The) M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Tue Jun 17 11:06:51 EDT 1997

> >> The second is an Italian TV concert, featuring the Hawklords in 1978. The
> >> guy who got me hooked on HW claimed some of this had been shown at a HW
> >> convention some years back. Can anyone confirm this?
> >
> >There was a HawkOn convention in 1985 but I don't know if any videos
> >were shown then.   It's the only time there has been one I think
> >although perhaps someone knows of other occasions?
>
> Yup, 1985 sounds about right... anyone on the list there? Remember any
> videos being shown?

The videos I remember seeing are the brief SM bit (which I think was put
on the end of the Hawkon video that was sold by Trev Hughes), the mimed
bit from the Bolan show, with no dave and bob playing guitar with thick
leather gloves (which might be thought of as hawklords, due to Bob's
presence, even tho' they did QS&C) and a long vido of the stage show of
the kid from silicon gulch. There may have been others, but that's all I
can remember.

Mike w