HW: Black Sword (Forward)

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Mon Jun 16 09:38:13 EDT 1997

On Mon, 16 Jun 1997, langner timothy wrote:

> Oh I like to ask does any one know what is going to happen with the 1970
> hakwind concert film found? Could any one here watch a silent film, I
> certainly would if it was the only way to see it.

I hear tell that if you start Pink Floyd's _Dark Side of the Moon_ playing
at the third Lemmy belch, it meshes perfectly with the onstage action!

Strange, but true...

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Govt. Mule, _Live at Roseland Ballroom_ (essential!!)

obPeeve: Discovering that Warren Haynes and Allen Woody have left the
Allman Brothers Band a couple of months before I get tickets to see them
live.  (If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all...) :-(

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.