HW: Black Sword (Forward)

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Fri Jun 13 11:01:10 EDT 1997

FoFP said:
>> >(that's due golden void
>> >keybaord intro and Green finded demoned + studnik stan)
>> >
>> >Tim Langner
>>
>> Is this the same studnik stan that lives in a garbage pram?
>
>Too much LDS in the 60's?

I had laugh at that idea. In the 60s I was at least -7years old which in real
terms means I wasn't any where.

One day I'll check my spelling.

I'm glade to see though that golden void is still being done. And speaking of
hawkwind not changin their sound because of keybaord routains.

I have jet to hear a concert which sounds the same! I mean I love quo but they
sound the same almost eveyr time apart from ones where the audience join in.
Hakwwind sound different even without the audience.

What I'd like hawkwind to do is do a tour where ewvery nigth they just jam.
may be start on a song like briansdotmr.shouldn't do that A longish one and
then go off and do whatever happens, for the next 2hours. But it won't happen.