HW: UK Roswell gig

Duane Hoyt gs590 at CLEVELAND.FREENET.EDU
Mon Jul 28 17:09:41 EDT 1997

Hello all hawkfans,

I just got the latest on the Cleveland HW gig.
It is going to be on Tue., Aug. 26 still scheduled for the
Phantasy.  As far as I know, it will be tickets at the door,
but if I hear of any advance sales, possibly by the Phantasy
people, I will let you know, and can purchase them for anyone
wanting them from out of town, providing there is enough time
to do it.  THere will be a local opening act.

Hopefully this will all remain unchanged.

See you,
Duane

--
Back to the Earth I screamed, and no one listened to me.
Back to the Earth I lived, and they all followed.