off:nature points out the folly of man...

Mon Jul 28 15:51:07 EDT 1997

> From:          Christian <cannibal at CUTEY.COM>

> I spouted gleefully early one morning:
>
> > I wake up two hours later to
> >> the sound of Europe and decide to bring out the cavalry. I break out
> >> Hawkwind's Space Ritual and give them a remastered dose of "Master Of The
> >> Universe" and "Welcome To The Future" at a maddenlingly earbleeding volume.
> >> They shut up. Good. I continue with "You Shouldn't Do That" just to nail it
> >> in and they are still quiet. Good. I top it off with "Sonic Attack", and
> >> pray they get going again soon so I can break out my Black Sabbath records.
>

> >Christian,
> >It's good to see you've graduated from cockroaches and sandcrabs to
> >people!  Keep up the good work, man...
> >theo
>
> It used to be me and G.G. Allin against the world, now I continue alone! :)
> Seriously, I'm afraid I've posted way too many intoxicated and anti-social
> postings recently...   Probably getting a little crazy in the summer heat,
> I'm usually a friendly person :-). I do not torture little animals (though
> cockroaches are the exception, and I've never seen any here), and I have a
> crazy old cat who's been my buddy (and my boss) for the past 16 years, and
> if nothing else he's the one who tortures me!
>
> Christian

Right you are!  My two bitches control more of my life than vice
versa.  530am wake up calls for food and bladder relief, rush home to
observe feeding schedules, spending more money on veterinary costs
than cds this last year, including hyper expensive emergency room
treatments when the ladies can't play together civilly...
theo