OFF: Roach disasters (was: BOC Remasters)

Tue Jul 22 13:40:09 EDT 1997

> From:          C Mumford <cannibal at CUTEY.COM>

> Some years ago I lived in a cheap rundown pad in New Jersey and we had tons
> of cockroaches in the summer, and everyday was a goddamn battle of us vs.
> them, they spawned armies out of our bathtub at night.. A few of them had

repayment from the animal kingdom for the crab incident?

> somehow managed to get into our microwave, and my little science project 10
> years earlier paid off - it took the big bastards over 3 minutes to die -
> they just kept on walking and walking around in there until they slowly
> stopped... and died. Truly truly gross, and we moved out.....

I read somewhere that if the world ever stages a full-on nuclear
holocaust, the last two creatures to die off would be cockroaches and
rats.  Hey, you ever toss a live rat into the nuke?

theo