BOC remasters?

Fri Jul 18 08:57:22 EDT 1997

>Did they include Wings of Mercury on the CN remaster?

No, and the recent re-release of CN is as far as know NOT a remaster, it
is just a "re-release" as the item had been deleted from Sony's catalog
(as is Imaginos - they really ought to re-release that).

>I agree, but I imagine I'd buy remasters anyway.

Yep, me too.  But I've gotten quite accustomed to the sound of my current
BOC CDs, and while they are flawed in some ways, I love 'em anyway, and
would be much more interested in getting stuff that I don't have onto CD.

John