off-a lost E-mail address(My fault) and Thanx to a neat person

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Mon Jan 27 15:12:29 EST 1997

Ken Alexander wrote:

> > Where do I find info on the following bands-
> > Klaus Schulze-Especially this one-they're awesome!
>
> Klaus is great, but he has several different phases.
> Lots of descriptions and reviews can be found at the unofficial web site:
>    http://www.eecs.uic.edu/~jstamato/ks/klaus_schulze.html
> and the official web site:
>    http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/lk13/ks.htm
>
> -Ken
> CDs for sale or trade - http://polyphemus.engin.umich.edu/kalex/forsale.html
Thanx for the info-that's a really neat page! The "Official page"
address didn;t work!!
Thanx again!!
Pam
--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton