BOC: Various thoughts of the day

Fri Jan 24 11:53:13 EST 1997

Al wrote:

>BOCFAQMAN wrote

For those of you that don't know but might care, my AOL e-mail address
is "BOCFAQMAN at aol.com".  Well, they wouldn't let me take "Swartz" or
"JSwartz", and besides, sometimes it makes for interesting questions on
the AOL chats.

>What I've been trying to imply both on aol, boc-l and to DR himself for the
past 4 years is that I think it would be better for Don to get a new band.

Well, I don't know if it was a serious attempt or just a little side
project, but Buck did play in The Red and the Black for awhile.  If
that was a serious attempt at a life outside BOC, maybe Buck was
frustrated by tRatB's lack of success?

John