BOC: Various thoughts of the day

dench M.G.Dench at BTON.AC.UK
Wed Jan 22 03:46:48 EST 1997

I recently picked up the Astronomy cd single (which doesn't contain
anything other than the album mix, plus Magna of Illusion and the AOF
version of DFTR), the Astronomy promo cd single (which features four
versions of the song: album, album edit, King version, King edit version),
and the In The Presence of Another World promo cd single (which features
both album and edit versions) from a UK based mail order company called
Esprit.  They can be contacted on: 100307.3627 at compuserve.com.

They definitely don't have any more official Astronomy cd singles, but
they may have more copies of the promos - they also have some other BOC
vinyl goodies.  And they do have an office in the USA, as well as a
web-page that they update daily.

Martin