BOC: Various thoughts of the day

Tue Jan 21 13:52:58 EST 1997

>well, I found the Astronomy *vinyl* 12" this very day while checking the hw
bins. \\joe

Does it have the "Wild King" Mix on it?  I'd really like to hear that
version, which I think is only available as a b-side to one of the vinyl
singles (another sin of omission on *Workshop of the Telescopes*!).
I'd be interested in getting a copy of this (the orig. vinyl or a taped
version), and I've got a few BOC things I could offer in trade.

John