HW: cover to come

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Fri Jan 17 15:08:41 EST 1997

might be something for Carl?
\\joe

stolen from http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Towers/7025/amorphis.html
Amorphis News
Amorphis has just finished a major European tour and are planning to reach
the U.S. shores sometime soon. Early in '97 there are expected to release a
mini-CD EP type thing with various cover songs from acts such as Hawkwind.

stolen from http://www.relapse.com/
AMORPHIS

Having completed a series of very successful festival dates throughout
Europe, including a Finnish gig with DEEPPURPLE, Finland's folklorists are
touring Europe with Sweden's THERION, which will take them to 10 countries
throughout September and October. Expect to see the band on North American
shores late in the year! The worldwide response to Elegy has been
overwhelming, even breaking into the Finnish national Top 20 chart at a
healthy #9! Two videos, for "Against Widows" and "My Kantele (acoustic
reprise)", have been completed and can be seen on regional cable video shows
across the country! A mini-CD is scheduled for release in early '97,
featuring new tracks, with covers of HAWKWIND and KINGSTON WALLsongs
rounding out the track selection.

AMORPHIS fans and collectors will want to keep an eye out for the upcoming
Black Winter Day 11" vinyl release, which adds bonus track "Light My Fire"
to the original four-song track listing.