OFF: Bike

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Fri Jan 17 12:39:21 EST 1997

Jon Jarrett writes:

>         Your bike seems to have a hell of a time! You obviously haven't
> taken the best defence measure, which is to imbue it with the spirit of
> Lemmy by turning it into a silver machine...

Heh.  I like it.  Paint it silver, set controls for the heart of the sun,
stand back and watch...  8-)   oh yes!

I've thought about one of those exploding purple dye canisters - the type
you protect bank notes with in the event of a robbery.   Alternatively
someone suggested rigging up a small electrical generator and wiring up
the frame.

Can you tell I'm annoyed?

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk