BOC: Nail You Down

Troy Harris tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Mon Jan 6 01:53:44 EST 1997

On Mon, 6 Jan 1997, Paul Mather wrote:

> On Sun, 5 Jan 1997, Richard Manny wrote:
>
> > HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM wrote:
> > >
> > > It's also on Nail You Down, an official CD bootleg.  Chuck
> >
> > I've never heard of "Nail You Down."  This isn't the 4 song CD that is
> > sometimes called "Fantasy Distillation of Reality", is it?
>
> Nope.  It's a CD bootleg on the Oh Boy! label (OH BOY 1-9149), recorded
> live at Perkins Palace, Pasadena, CA, 1983.  It contains 13 tracks and
> runs just over 78 minutes.  Personally, I like it quite a bit.

 I MUST HAVE IT.   Can I get it easily?  Do I have to get in touch with
the label or something?  HOW?????

  I am losing sleep over this one.

   Troy

ObCD- Nik Turner, Prophets of time.
    (despite the repulsive production on some of the songs.)