cd's

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sat Jan 4 23:44:31 EST 1997

On  2-JAN-1997 22:19:36.8 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >hello
   >i was wondering: are the tracks on "the best and the rest" the same as
   >those on acid daze/anthology I, in particular "urban guerilla" and
   >"spirit of the age" -- is this guerilla the same as the one on the hw
   >collection (castle)

Same Guerilla and Spirit on all those.

and spirit the same as on live 79 (is it on live
   >79? or is it on collection, or both, and if so, the same?)
   >i'm confused, are you?
   >wal

Yes! I feel your pain. But the Spirit on Best-Rest/Collection is different
from the Spirit of '79, but they are almost identical.