Solo stuff, and all that....

Chuck Rosenberg chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET
Fri Feb 28 13:44:22 EST 1997

----------
> From: Max I had some stuff that was close to film clip quality,
> but, I'M LOOKING FOR MORE, GODDAMN-IT!!!! (er, sorry about that...).
>         A last thing. What do people think of Helios Creed? I'm listening
> the Cleo "X-Rated Tales/Catholic Finger" album, and, even after having
> it for the last few months, am unsure what to make of him. I've heard
> his guitar on various other things, but don't know whether I should go
> out and get some Chrome recordings...

Every time I listen to HC (which isn't too often) I feel like it's almost
very good, it's close to being good, but something's just missing...or I'm
just missing something. It certainly does tend to have a chaotic feel to
it, and is definitely unique.
Am also interested to hear Chrome some day... Chuck