HW Tattoos

Peter Sondergeld p.sondergeld at QUT.EDU.AU
Wed Feb 19 20:33:00 EST 1997

At 07:41 PM 19/02/97 +0000, you wrote:
>> >but must have a somewhat elfin appearance. say...rewind malcolm
>> >mcdowell
>> >back to the days of clock-work orange...or caligula. rj
>> ever seen "if.."?  On the caligula note, I saw Malcolm on the Playboy
>> channel recently, in a hottub with two women....still going after all
>> these years(:
>
>if? no... a mcdowell movie? rj

Yep, a very young Malcolm. Set in an English boarding school. Want to know
how it ends? ;) I kinda like that sort of quirky movie, though it could
easily have been called *why?..* <vaguely linked thoughts following> David
Hemmings is another actor who has done a few of these e.g. *Long Day's
Dying* and *Blow Up* (featuring a cameo from the Yardbirds).
BTW, after all this time on boc-l (OK, maybe I'm still a newbie) primarily
for BOC, I've stumbled onto a vinyl copy of *Space Ritual* and decided to
give it a try. I didn't have any cash on me at the time, but I'll be picking
it up on Saturday - if it's still there. If I like it, I may even lash out
on the remastered CD. A tatt might have to wait a bit longer, though.
Pete.

Peter Sondergeld
p.sondergeld at qut.edu.au

"Money isn't everything; it usually isn't even enough."    - Anon.