Moorcock demos

M Holmes fofp at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Wed Feb 19 05:12:37 EST 1997

Cliff & Pam Wheaton writes:

> Allan T. Grohe, Jr. wrote:
> >
> > Alas, Pam, I don't have these demos--yet ;->   They seem to be in
> > Henrik's friend's collection.  But by now I'm sure he knows we're all
> > drooling over them, and will be in touch soon? (please ;-)

The Moorcock tape containing some of these tracks and the Calvert
"Revenge" tape are available by mail from Adrian Shaw (ex bass with
Hawkwind). I can look up the snailmail address if folks want it.
Alternatively I'm sure Ande Garibaldi at C&D can supply 'em. I'll post
up contact info for them this afternoon.

FoFP