dench - Martin - Imaginos?

christmu at LOGIN.EUNET.NO christmu at LOGIN.EUNET.NO
Wed Feb 12 11:07:04 EST 1997

Hi boc-l folks!

Here I am paying some two-bit shyster place to get online.... I need to get
ahold of Martin - or 'dench' - in the UK -I have an Imaginos CD for you as
we agreed for trade. I don't have regular access, so I figure if you send me
the Calvert CD w/your return address I'll get the CD off to you as soon as
possible! I don't have Martin's e-mail address, so if anyone knows what's
up, or if Martin can let me know what's going on.

Well, that came off somewhat strange and rambling... my address is:

Christian Mumford
Bygdoy Alle 58 B
0265 Oslo
Norway