HW-Alien

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Tue Feb 11 07:33:13 EST 1997

Steve said:
>These days, of course, Neon Skyline/Lost Chronicles, and Sword of
>the East are among my favorite tracks (esp Lost Chronicles, which is
>my pick for their best instrumental, ever).

Hi I really like Lost Chronicles to. I came across on the ACid Daze 87 concert
bootleg I got and then found it on the Chaos video. However I havn't managed
to hear the album jet. Lost Chronicals reminds me of wind of change, intro to
golden void (1994 cambrige concert I have) and all those songs whihc I really
like. I also really like Havry Bainbridge on the Cahos video aand Night of the
hawk video during Lost Chronicas and wind of change. Looks really like he's
enjoying himself nad geting into the music.

Timothy  Fintan  Langner
96163497 at Brookes.ac.uk
timlang at hotmail.com

"Any nosie is music, wether you like it or not is another matter!" (Timmy)
*Oxygen 107.9 - starst 14th feb. Palying all best music and talk to OXFORD*