OFF: Villiage People fans on BOC-L

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Feb 5 18:42:42 EST 1997

>>OK, guys... you asked for it.  If you don't want to read this, press the
>>"D" button now.  The following is a list of all bands/artists/etc. that I
>>own at least one thing of and actually have an interest in:
>
>Bands alphabetically A-U deleted
>>Van der Graaf Generator
>>Vangelis
>>Voices of Kwahn
>
>What?  You don't list the Village People.  How narrow minded!  :-)

I refuse to listen to anything they put out after they kicked the Knight
(the guy in armor) out.  He was the most popular and the others were
just jealous.

Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater, Kingdom of the Burning Lands (Amtgard)
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm
(Andrew A. Apold)