OFF: Rush / BOC connection?

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Tue Feb 4 03:24:55 EST 1997

Ian R Fines wrote:

> On Mon, 3 Feb 1997 18:20:32 -0800 Jerry <stayer at PI.NET> writes:
>
> In my Rush book, "Hold Your Fire", which is a comprehensive biography,
> the author lists a bunch of bands that Rush has once toured
> with....Hawkwind was one of them.  Can this possibly be true (I've
> checked numerous Rush gig lists, and haven't proven this).
Let me post this to NMS(Rush list) and see if anyone knows there! :)
I've heard of this-but dunno when-although I've also heard that Rush
actually supported HW on this one!  I'll let ya know!
Pam

--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton