Off: Rush

Kenneth Magnusson bishop.garden at FALKOPING.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Wed Dec 17 12:31:47 EST 1997

Hi,

 It's obvious, all this Rush-bashing is due to envy, every release since
2112 has been gold or platinum sellers, Your fave bands are forgotten by
all except You  /; ^ >

 They play great, doing great songs and have beautiful covers. Some of the
lyrics might be a bit pretentious (not always a bad thing, but in this case
probably). However, their fans (most of them anyway) are total, f***ing,
royal pains in the ass. I subscribe to the NMS and some of those guys
discussions are just over the top, I can hardly believe what I'm reading.
Earlier this year Neil Peart's daughter died and there was a discussion on
have to respond to this and some of the letters where totally respectless
and really distastefull. And You should see 'em discussing politics, oh my
God, far out maaan. A coupla of weeks ago there were some person who stated
that Neil Peart is contradicting himself by comparing songs which had
almost 20 years on their neck to songs on the latest album, even Stonehenge
would change, at least a little bit, in 20 years.

 I would like to get back to Alex Lifeson's Victor, now that's an album
(help me Knut, help me), You should all give it a chance.

Kenneth

Bishop Garden Records
Box 747
521 22 Falkoping
SWEDEN
Tel +46 (0)515 823 08
bishop.garden at falkoping.mail.telia.com

The Moor
http://www3.tripnet.se/~hmm/moor/

The Moor Tour Info
http://www.thing.de/projekte/future/themoor.htm

This message was transmitted from a MicroSoft-free device.